The Nursing and Allied Health Division at Chattanooga State offers monthly information sessions for students interested in a health care career. Most sessions last one hour and are not mandatory, but strongly recommended. Radiologic Technology, EMS, Health Information Management and Dental Assisting are programs that require attendance at a session.
Program directors will explain the process for applying to a program, what to expect once admitted, discuss job opportunities, and answer questions.
The following sessions are scheduled for August and September:
- Pharmacy Technician: August 19, 10am, HSC-2118
- Physical Therapist Assistant: September 3, 3pm, HSC-2029
- Dental Assisting: September 4, 5:30pm, HSC-2028
- Nursing: September 9, Choice of 9am or 5pm, HSC-1083
- Respiratory Care: September 10, Noon, HSC-2117
- Dental Hygiene: September 12, 1pm. HSC-2031
- Health Sciences RX TN: September 16, 10am, HSC-2088
- Health Information Management, September 23, 5:30pm, HSC-2106
For more information, visit http://www.chattanoogastate.edu/nursing-allied-health or call 423-697-4450.